- $1500 — due by end of the third week.
- June 3 – July 26
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
2013 Academy Intensive
For applicants with a minimum of 3 ministry experience post MDiv (from The Master’s Seminary)
- $500 — due by end of the first week.
How to Apply
Please submit the following to Grace Advance:
- $50 Application Fee (separate from any training costs)
- Statements, Sermons, and References (detailed below)
- Application Form — Submit Online or PDF Download
Once we have received all completed application materials, we will contact you regarding the next step in the application process.
Statements, Sermons, and References
On a separate sheet, please articulate how the following doctrines are lived out in the local church.
- The Inspiration of the Scriptures. (Please comment on inerrancy and authority.)
- The Trinity, especially in regard to the deity of Christ.
- Total Depravity
- The Atonement
- The work of the Holy Spirit:
- What is meant by the baptism of the Spirit?
- What is meant by the filling of the Spirit?
- What do you believe about signs and gifts of the Spirit, such as tongues, healing, etc.? (Please comment on the present-day phenomenon.)
- What is the work of the Spirit in the Christian?
If you or your spouse/fiancée has been divorced, please attach a separate sheet entitled “Statement Regarding Divorce,” outlining the circumstances involved, your view on the related biblical teaching, and your perception of the impact upon your future ministry. Please ask your pastor to mail a letter stating his evaluation of these circumstances and your marriage to the Grace Advance office.
Please submit two of your sermons for review (MP3, CD, or DVD).
Please provide each person with a stamped business envelope, pre-addressed to Grace Advance Academy, or have them email their recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure each person answers the following questions:
- What is your relationship to the applicant?
- How is the applicant qualified for this calling?
- Can you recommend this applicant without reservation? If not, why?
- Academic Recommendation
This should be given to a professor from the seminary you attended. If you have been out of school for more than 5 years, you may substitute a church elder for the academic recommendation.)
- Church Member’s Recommendation
- Additional Church Member’s Recommendation
- Pastor’s Recommendation
(If your present pastor does not know you well, you may substitute another pastor or full-time Christian worker who has served alongside you in the last year.)
- Spouse’s Recommendation
If it is impossible to secure any of the recommendations requested, you may choose someone who knows you well to substitute and fill out the form. Please inform us as to your reasons for using a substitute recommendation.
There is no saving and returning to this application. For questions that require a multi-sentence answer, please have those ready to cut and paste into the text box provided to avoid losing your progress.