“The advance of the church requires that bodies not live in isolation, but fellowship with one another for encouragement and stability. Churches ought to mutually care for one another, and seek to do all within their power to bolster and establish other churches (Ephesians 4:1-4).”
If your church would like more information on partnering with us as we strengthen churches with qualified men, please contact our offices at email@example.com or (818) 909-5742.
How to Apply
Please submit the following to the Grace Advance Academy office:
- Doctrinal Statements (detailed below)
- Application Form — Submit Online or PDF Download
Once we have received all completed application materials, we will contact you regarding the next step in the application process.
On a separate sheet, please articulate how the following doctrines are lived out in the local church.
- The Inspiration of the Scriptures. (Please comment on inerrancy and authority.)
- The Trinity, especially in regard to the deity of Christ.
- Total Depravity
- The Atonement
- The work of the Holy Spirit:
- What is meant by the baptism of the Spirit?
- What is meant by the filling of the Spirit?
- What do you believe about signs and gifts of the Spirit, such as tongues, healing, etc.? (Please comment on the present-day phenomenon.)
- What is the work of the Spirit in the Christian?
There is no saving and returning to this application. For questions that require a multi-sentence answer, please have those ready to cut and paste into the text box provided to avoid losing your progress.